Tool We Use
A 360-Degree Assessment conducted through verbal interviews with key stakeholders that focuses on:
- Assessing general strengths and weaknesses,
- Identifying behaviors that may be limiting success in a current role, and
- Identifying possible obstacles to short- and long-term advancement.
A Personality Style Assessment that helps the client develop profound insights about his or her style and the styles of other people. Based on the book “Awareness to Action: The Enneagram, Emotional Intelligence and Change” by Robert Tallon and Mario Sikora, this model identifies nine strategies for approaching the world that influence our thoughts and behaviors.
The program centers on a series of leadership models that focus on:
- Self-mastery and behavioral change,
- Effective and appropriate use of power and influence, and
- Rigorous, creative, and open-minded thinking.
In addition, the program explores three critical competencies that enable high-potential leaders to continue to expand their responsibilities:
- Staff/team development,
- Establishing and leveraging effective networks, and
- Appropriate self-promotion and career management.