Awareness to Action Institute for Leadership, Coaching, and the Enneagram
- Are you a coach, consultant, or HR/OD professional looking for tools to make you more marketable and valuable to your clients?
- Are you intrigued by the Enneagram but seeking a clear, pragmatic, and business-friendly approach to this powerful system?
- Would you like to learn how to apply the Enneagram to a wide range of situations and environments?
The Awareness to Action Institute is here to help.
The Enneagram is the most powerful model available for understanding human nature. That understanding extends to our work lives as well, and we find that—properly understood—there is no tool more valuable for understanding how to improve as a leader, a team, or a company or to help others along that journey.
Our approach to the Enneagram, developed by Mario Sikora, is unique, based on decades of applying the model with leaders across the globe in organizations of all sizes. Our staff of senior instructors is truly international, coming from the U.S., South America, and the Middle East. The Awareness to Action Approach to the Enneagram is clear, concise, business-friendly and science-minded, while maintaining the depth of traditional approaches to the system.
The Awareness to Action Institute for Leadership, Coaching, and the Enneagram makes this approach available in a comprehensive three-module certification program, as well as a variety of shorter programs and tools you can use in your work. We are also the leading innovators in the theory and pragmatic applications of the system to all aspects the work environment, including leadership and personal development, team-building, diversity and culture, and managing change.
Our certification program, one of only a handful of curricula accredited as a school by the International Enneagram Association (IEA), consists of the following three modules:
- Module 1 introduces this unique, pragmatic, and useful model of the Enneagram and teaches how it can be used in a variety of applications for leaders and those who work with them, such as coaches, consultants, and human-resources and organizational-development professionals. The module includes the nine Ennea-type strategies, the three Instinctual Biases, the 27 subtypes, creating change with the Awareness to Action Process, and assessing personality type.
- Module 2 focuses on our proprietary leadership model, which comprises 12 competencies in four domains: How Leaders Think, How Relate to Others, Self-Mastery, and Preparing to Scale. It also teaches participants how to apply fundamental concepts from the Awareness to Action Coaching model and how to use the 360 ATA, an online 360-degree assessment focused on the 12 competencies. Two central and popular parts of this program are our emphasis on Critical Thinking skills and the effective and ethical use of power in organizations.
- Module 3 teaches participants advanced Enneagram and coaching concepts and how to incorporate them into their work on themselves and others; team coaching; and a train-the-trainer process.
In between each model are self-directed projects that allow the participant to demonstrate their comprehension of the concepts and ability to apply the tools they learn.
Our programs are without equal for our innovative ideas, unique applications of the Enneagram model, and experience of using the Enneagram in organizations of all sizes and on five continents since 1997.
For more information about our programs, email us at info@ATAInstitute.com.